- 18th Place in professional field at the Kona, Hawaii World Ironman Triathlon 2016
- 1st place at Ironman Linztriathlon - Austria 2016
- 3rd place at Ironman Zurich, Switzerland 2016
- 2nd place at Ironman Austria & Long Distance National Championship Title 2016
- 2nd place Ironman Lanzarote 2015
- 5th place Ironman Austria 2014 (first long distance in 08:59:57)
- 3rd place Challenge Weymouth 2014
- Austrian Champion Double Olympic Distance 2014
- 7 podiums at national and international half distance races
Who I am and how I got started
I’m a professional triathlete from Austria and I mainly race half and long distance races. I have a very sporty family background and that’s why I started with swimming and running early on. In the 2000 I won my first triathlon race at school. From that time on triathlon and training has meant everything to me. As a youth and junior I made it into the Austria National Team. After school I went to university to study Nursing Science and concentrated more on my education, so I stopped with racing. But during that time I fell in love with a triathlete – who finally became my husband and who brought me back to triathlon. Since 2013 I have been racing as a professional and since 2015 I have been a member of the professional triathlon team „Pro-Team Mohrenwirt“.
Three words that best describe me
Small pocket rocket
Why I use Formthotics
I used to have problems with my feet (because of my Hallux valgus) when I was running longer distances. With Formthotics I have less injuries and my shoes simply fit better.
When I think of Formthotics…
I think of a comfortable feeling in my shoes. In the race when I’m running or cycling and I have my Formthotics in I know that I’m saving important energy to go as fast as possible.
A perfect days goes like this…
Good training, good company, good food, good weather.
Three things on my bucket list
- Qualify for the World Championships (Hawaii)
- Visit New Zealand and Australia
- Become a mum