Crocs are a common casual shoe brand in many households today. Known for their comfort and convenience, rather than good looks, Crocs have become a widely discussed topic amongst podiatrists.
More recently the issue of whether or not plantar fasciitis can be caused by crocs has been raised.
- NZ ski-cross skier, Jamie Prebble, show us how it's done on the snow
- Foot Science International looks close to home to stand out across international markets
- Ultra-cyclist Dad, high school teacher and Formthotics wearer reaches podium in Race Across America!
- Disability won’t stop Richard Warwick – help him cross the finish line (especially if you are in Wellington)
- A balancing act – all is not always what it seems