Events & training
Workshops, seminars and training courses
Expertise in assessing lower extremity function and utilising the Formthotics Medical System 6 Tests™, 6 Steps™ to clinically assess and fit Formthotics is best acquired by gaining hands-on experience.
Accredited teachers of the Formthotics™ Medical System are available to provide ongoing education in the form of seminars, workshops and courses. These are offered regularly in various countries. Details of upcoming events can be obtained by contacting the Formthotics Medical Distributor in your area.
2017 Formthotics Custom Medical Orthotics Events
- Formthotics Training Workshop - Thessaloniki, Greece: Sat-Sun -29-30th April - Arogi Euromedica - Recovery & Rehabilitation Centre - End of 17 Noemvri, Eleones – Pylaia, Thessaloniki
May Trainings, Conferences, & Expos
- Formthotics Workshop Training - Sheffield, United Kingdom - Wed 3rd May ( 6-9pm) Remedy Physio, Sheffield
- From Pain To Performance- London, UK - 20 May - a one day International Sport and Exercise Symposium facilitated by the Society of Sports Therapists-London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
- Australasian Podiatry Conference - 24-26 May Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) - Find Formthotics at the Briggate Medical Stand
- New Zealand Health and Safety Conference - 31 May - 1 June - SKYCITY Convention Centre, Federal Street, Auckland (NZ Room, Level 5)
June Trainings, Conferences, & Expos
- Czech Podiatry Conference 2017- 1-3 June, -Hotel Tereziansky Dvur - Hradec Králové, Czechia
- 1st National Congress of Podiatry - Romania - 1-4 June - Ramada Parc Hotel, Ramada Plaza Hotel - Bucharest, Romania
- NZ Orthotics & Prosthetics Association 17 June- Novetel Greenland - Auckland, NZ
September Trainings, Conferences, & Expos
October Trainings, Conferences & Expos
- OSGO LIVE 2017 - 13 October - The Lowry, Salford Quays, United Kingdom
- ISCP - Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists Conference-20-21 Oct - Galway, Ireland - Radisson Hotel
November Trainings, Conferences & Expos
- American Physical Therapy Association Private Practice Conference (APTA PPS) -November 1-4 - Chicago, IL, USA
- Medica 2017 - 13-16 November - Dusseldorf, Germany
- College of Podiatry Conference - 16-18 November - Liverpool, United Kingdom
- Therapy Expo - 22-23 November - Birmingham, United Kingdom
Please watch for more trainings, conferences, & expos coming your way.
Online resources are available at the Formthotics Academy.