Events & training
Workshops, seminars and training courses
Expertise in assessing lower extremity function and utilising the Formthotics Medical System 6 Tests™, 6 Steps™ to clinically assess and fit Formthotics is best acquired by gaining hands-on experience.
Accredited teachers of the Formthotics™ Medical System are available to provide ongoing education in the form of seminars, workshops and courses. These are offered regularly in various countries. Details of upcoming events can be obtained by contacting the Formthotics Medical Distributor in your area.
2017 Formthotics Custom Medical Orthotics Events
August Trainings, Conferences, & Expos
September Trainings, Conferences, & Expos
- Sheffield Sports Therapy Formthotics Workshop - Wed, 6th September - Sheffield, UK
- Entering the FootZone Formthotics Training - Mon. 18th September - Queenstown, NZ
- Rehabilitacja - Rehabilition and Disabled Equipment Exhibition - Thurs-Sat. 21-23 September - Lodz, Poland
- Corso Formthotics a Palermo - Sat., 30th September - Palermo, Italy
October Trainings, Conferences & Expos
- Entering the FootZone Formthotics Training -Fri 6th October, Palmerston North, NZ
- OSGO LIVE 2017 - Fri, 13th October - The Lowry, Salford Quays, UK
- ISCP - Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists Conference- Fri-Sat 20-21 October - Radisson Hotel - Galway, Ireland
November Trainings, Conferences & Expos
- American Physical Therapy Association Private Practice Conference (APTA PPS) -Wed-Sat - November 1-4 - Chicago, IL, USA
- Medica 2017 - Mon- Thurs - 13-16 November - Dusseldorf, Germany
- College of Podiatry Conference - Thurs - Sat 16-18 November - Liverpool, UK
- Therapy Expo - Wed - Thurs - 22-23 November - Birmingham, UK
Please watch for more trainings, conferences, & expos coming your way.