Formthotics Medical New Zealand Roadshow - Entering the FootZone
A one day hands - on training course
5 locations- throughout NZ this 2017
Presented by: Foot Science International - Education Academy
BOOK ONLINE NOW for Entering the FootZone through EventBrite
Entering the FootZone is a multidisciplinary, intensive one-day course for medical professionals who want to increase their knowledge of the foot and lower limb, and treatment options. This course will combine theory and a practical, hands-on workshop to maximise your learning experience.
Confidently assess your patient’s foot and lower limb function and pathology. Rationalise and justify patient treatment including the appropriate prescription of Formthotics. Learn new clinical methods with the revised 6 Tests, 6 Steps™ a patient centric process of assessment, selection and fitting of Formthotics.
This can act as a refresher for podiatrists or a special interest course for other medical professionals including physiotherapists, osteopaths, chiropractors, sports medicine practitioners and orthotists who are interested in the FootZone. Learn when it is best to refer to a podiatrist and what you can help assess. The course is taught by Sports Podiatrist, Richard Van Plateringen from Dunedin and will include lunch and morning and afternoon tea plus a 5 pair pack of Formthotics and orthotic additions for you to use during the training course and in your practice.
- Learn how to confidently diagnose, assess and treat your patients' foot conditions
quickly and accurately
- Improve your knowledge of foot function and lower limb biomechanics
- Learn how to incorporate orthotic therapy into your treatment regimes
- Learn when to refer
2017 COURSE DATES (sign up on Eventbrite by clicking city):
Time: 8:30am to 5:30pm
BOOK ONLINE NOW through EventBrite
+64 3 348 2115 | 0800 60 30 10 or email@example.com
THE FEE COVERS:
- The one-day course
- Course handout and other tools used in the workshop
- The provision of morning tea, a catered lunch and afternoon tea
- A 5 pair pack of Formthotics and orthotic additions for you to use during the training course and in your practice
- Certificate of attendance
- Standard fee: $219.00 (excl. GST) per person
- Multiple delegate fee: $199.00 (excl. GST) per person, register two delegates or more (from the same practice)
- New 2017 graduate fee: $199.00 (excl GST) per person
Terms and Conditions:
Cancellations and transfers
• Should you be unable to attend, a substitute is always welcome.
You can also transfer to a later course. Cancellations received
within 10 working days prior to the course date will receive a refund
minus a $50 service charge.
• No refunds can be made for cancellations on or after the course
date. However you will still receive the course workbook,
Formthotics and orthotic additions.
• Course fee payment is due by the course date.
• If the course registrant number in any location is less than 10
people, Foot Science International has the right to postpone or
cancel the course.
• Courses are limited to 25 people. If the course reaches maximum
capacity a wait list will be recorded.
• Foot Science International reserve the right to alter presenters of
these courses in the event of unforeseen circumstances